At Buckley & Phillips Aromatics, we take pride in being 100% Australian owned and founded. We value supporting the local economy, as such, we do not outsource production overseas. Australian ingredients, including essential oils, fragrances, labels, and packaging are sourced whenever possible. With expert and specialised knowledge built over four decades, we ensure that all products perform to an exceptionally high standard.
To ensure you a consistent and ethically considerate product Buckley & Phillips focus on 3 key aspects when sourcing ingredients; performance, quality, and environmental impact.
- Our essential oils are true to botanical and certified as 100% pure and natural.
- Our certified organic range of essential oils are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or GMOs.
- Our products are certified by CCF (Choose Cruelty Free) and PETA, with absolutely no animal testing.
- Our Melbourne head-office uses solar-power and all wax vats are solar heated.
- Our eco-friendly jar candles are made using soy wax, coconut wax and lead-free cotton wicks.
- Our fragrant product ranges use only cosmetic-grade oils.
- Our candle jars, candle boxes, glass and PET bottles are completely recyclable