Be more informed about the latest weather conditions with your own personal weather station. This cloud-shaped storm glass is a traditional way to forecast the weather. The crystals respond to atmospheric fluctuations to predict the weather.
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.
Item Dimension: 126 x 110 x 51 mm
Made from Glass with beech-wood base